Skip to main content

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom by Esther E. Schmidt

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom from USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt. Life is hard enough for a single mom without adding a man to it. Yet, when a stubborn biker appoints himself as her personal protector there’s no running him off. Get it here: https://books2read.com/Brockandbloom Author & Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt Release Day: October 6, 2026 Brock – Relocating our motorcycle club to a small town entails switching from outlaws to upstanding citizens. My president and I hit a roadblock when a threat from his past unexpectedly becomes relevant again. An innocent chance meeting lays a foundation, one I find myself fully committed to the more time I spend protecting the woman and her daughter. Bloom – I consider my mother’s funeral the final step in the closure I need for our lacking and distant relationship. Except, where I assume I’m the only one paying my respects, a group of bikers show up and change my life as well as my daughter’s. Enjoy the light suspen...

Undercover Professor by December Gephart

"Description"

Rule Number One: Must not lie.
Rule Number Two: Must not live with parents.
Rule Number Three: Must have a job.
Rule Number Four: Must not be a friend's ex.

These dating rules shouldn't be hard for Lucy Benoit to follow—after all, she made them. But she didn't plan on falling for Andy Sullivan, a scruffy-yet-attractive man who lives with his mother and is between jobs. These should be deal-breakers, but in other ways Andy is just her type. And there's something intriguing about him…

Andy isn't the geeky gamer he claims to be—not by a long shot. But what seemed like a harmless social experiment has put his chances of a relationship with Lucy at risk. Even if she can get past the silly rules she has set for herself, will she ever forgive him for breaking Rule Number One?


"Review"
 A cute, sweet and funny love story, which will make your day.
Lucy didn't have it easy but she learned from her past and now she had all these dating rules which she must follow. Andy didn't meet any of the rules, he was lying about who he was-a professional hazard-as he was working undercover for his research. He was living with his mother. He didn't seem to have a job. He cousin Becca seemed to think that he was her soul-mate and he didn't seem to be correcting her. But regardless of all that, she was attracted to him and wanted to be with him.
Andy knew that he couldn't have a serious relationship with Lucy but he took a shot at it anyway. On the other hand her crazy cousin Becca wouldn't leave him alone. He didn't know how to pull her out of her disillusionment.
This was a lovely book. I loved the characters of Lucy and Andy. At first Andy didn't seem all that nice but once you start getting his side of the story it all made sense. All in all it was a beautiful written story which will warm your heart.