Skip to main content

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom by Esther E. Schmidt

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom from USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt. Life is hard enough for a single mom without adding a man to it. Yet, when a stubborn biker appoints himself as her personal protector there’s no running him off. Get it here: https://books2read.com/Brockandbloom Author & Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt Release Day: October 6, 2026 Brock – Relocating our motorcycle club to a small town entails switching from outlaws to upstanding citizens. My president and I hit a roadblock when a threat from his past unexpectedly becomes relevant again. An innocent chance meeting lays a foundation, one I find myself fully committed to the more time I spend protecting the woman and her daughter. Bloom – I consider my mother’s funeral the final step in the closure I need for our lacking and distant relationship. Except, where I assume I’m the only one paying my respects, a group of bikers show up and change my life as well as my daughter’s. Enjoy the light suspen...

The Finding (Law of the Lycans #3) by Nicky Charles

"Description"
She discovered a dark secret, witnessed a murder and fled into the night fearing for her life. Three years later, Cassie is still hiding from her past, haunted by a dream lover and fighting to control a terrifying beast that seems to grow stronger each day. When Bryan, pack Beta, appears to claim her, Cassie is forced to face the truth of her existence. Innocence, betrayal, greed and love collide with ancient werewolf laws in... The Finding. Third book in The Law of the Lycans series by Nicky Charles.

"Review"
This is the third book in the series and I must say it wasn't as good as the previous books. Some of the scenes were dragged in an irritating way and I believe it was a little too long. Plot was excellent though, with a lot of drama, mystery and thrill. I especially loved the ending.
Cassie was an heiress who fled and went into hiding because she saw a wolf murdering someone and she thought that now the wolves were after her now. The werewolves were looking for Cassie but not for the reasons she thought. They know that she was one of them and now they wanted her to be included in their pack. according to their law any pack which finds a lone wolf must deal with it.
Bryan was chosen to go after her. His mission was to track her down and bring her to Canada. But things didn't go as he had planned. For one thing Cassie was his mate and for another she was in grave danger.
This was a good series. It was fun to read and considering that these books are free to download I'd say it was worth the time :) especially for the fans of paranormal fiction.
You can download it from smashwords