OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom from USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt. Life is hard enough for a single mom without adding a man to it. Yet, when a stubborn biker appoints himself as her personal protector there’s no running him off. Get it here: https://books2read.com/Brockandbloom Author & Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt Release Day: October 6, 2026 Brock – Relocating our motorcycle club to a small town entails switching from outlaws to upstanding citizens. My president and I hit a roadblock when a threat from his past unexpectedly becomes relevant again. An innocent chance meeting lays a foundation, one I find myself fully committed to the more time I spend protecting the woman and her daughter. Bloom – I consider my mother’s funeral the final step in the closure I need for our lacking and distant relationship. Except, where I assume I’m the only one paying my respects, a group of bikers show up and change my life as well as my daughter’s. Enjoy the light suspen...

Synopsis
A world like ours, but filled with gears of brass, where the beating heart is fueled by steam and the simplest creation is a complex clockwork device.
Within this tome, you’ll find steampunk fairy tale re-tellings, as well as original stories that will send your gears turning.
Welcome to the steampunk realm, with eleven authors guiding your path.
GEARS OF BRASS is a steampunk anthology published through Curiosity Quills. Within the pages, you’ll come across clockwork inventions and steampunk-ified fairy tale retellings. Eleven authors will guide you through worlds filled with airships, top hats, and corsets.
Within this tome, you’ll find steampunk fairy tale re-tellings, as well as original stories that will send your gears turning.
Welcome to the steampunk realm, with eleven authors guiding your path.
GEARS OF BRASS is a steampunk anthology published through Curiosity Quills. Within the pages, you’ll come across clockwork inventions and steampunk-ified fairy tale retellings. Eleven authors will guide you through worlds filled with airships, top hats, and corsets.
5- Stars Review
It was so much fun reading this book. All stories are interesting and highly entertaining. I'm so glad I got to read this book. I think I've developed a taste for steampunk, a genre alien to me not so long ago. I recommend this delightful read to all my friends and readers. I hope you like it as much as I did.
P.S. I wanted to share this book even though at the moment I'm unable to write a detailed review.
Happy Reading!!
P.S. I wanted to share this book even though at the moment I'm unable to write a detailed review.
Happy Reading!!