OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom from USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt. Life is hard enough for a single mom without adding a man to it. Yet, when a stubborn biker appoints himself as her personal protector there’s no running him off. Get it here: https://books2read.com/Brockandbloom Author & Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt Release Day: October 6, 2026 Brock – Relocating our motorcycle club to a small town entails switching from outlaws to upstanding citizens. My president and I hit a roadblock when a threat from his past unexpectedly becomes relevant again. An innocent chance meeting lays a foundation, one I find myself fully committed to the more time I spend protecting the woman and her daughter. Bloom – I consider my mother’s funeral the final step in the closure I need for our lacking and distant relationship. Except, where I assume I’m the only one paying my respects, a group of bikers show up and change my life as well as my daughter’s. Enjoy the light suspen...
COVER REVEAL!
I SURRENDER SERIES by Monica James
Here are the brand new covers for the I SURRENDER SERIES.
Surrender to Jasper White.
Genre: New Adult
Cover Design: Marisa-Rose Shor, Cover Me Darling
I Surrender (Book #1)
Amazon- http://tinyurl.com/lvr8egh
B&N- http://bit.ly/XX2dj1
KOBO- http://bit.ly/1uGGQ05
Smashwords- http://bit.ly/ 1A7XBo1
Surrender To Me (Book #2)
Amazon- http://tinyurl.com/mf5k44x
B&N- http://bit.ly/XX2p1D
Smashwords- http://bit.ly/ 1B9aXBK
Surrendered (Book #3)
AMAZON US- http://amzn.to/1rlT8ZB
AMAZON UK- http://amzn.to/1oGjan6
AMAZON CA- http://amzn.to/1orC5YF
AMAZON AU- http://bit.ly/1Aal6g8
SMASHWORDS- http://bit.ly/1sTJLm3
White (Book #4)
Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/ ohfoa4x








