Skip to main content

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom by Esther E. Schmidt

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom from USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt. Life is hard enough for a single mom without adding a man to it. Yet, when a stubborn biker appoints himself as her personal protector there’s no running him off. Get it here: https://books2read.com/Brockandbloom Author & Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt Release Day: October 6, 2026 Brock – Relocating our motorcycle club to a small town entails switching from outlaws to upstanding citizens. My president and I hit a roadblock when a threat from his past unexpectedly becomes relevant again. An innocent chance meeting lays a foundation, one I find myself fully committed to the more time I spend protecting the woman and her daughter. Bloom – I consider my mother’s funeral the final step in the closure I need for our lacking and distant relationship. Except, where I assume I’m the only one paying my respects, a group of bikers show up and change my life as well as my daughter’s. Enjoy the light suspen...

Review: Enticing Her Unexpected Bridegroom (Lady Lancaster Garden Society #4) by Catherine Hemmerling

Enticing Her Unexpected Bridegroom

Synopsis

London, 1814

Sarah Jardin has been quite dreadfully in love with David Rochester her whole life. As the youngest of five daughters, her family and society neglect her. She's outspoken, brash, and terribly ungraceful. In short, not at all a lady...until she's taken under the benevolent wing of Lady Lancaster and invited to join the Young Ladies Garden Society.
But Sarah's new life—filled with the mysteries and intrigues of high society—is interrupted by an unexpected scandal. Her scandal. In a moment of kindness, David comforts her...and they are discovered and forced to marry. Even as the newlyweds must come to terms with their new arrangement, they find themselves drawn into the investigation of a dangerous conspiracy. 
With life and love on the line, their unexpected marriage will either end in rapture...or ruin.

5-Stars Review

Sarah is hilarious. I loved her and David is not so bad either. This book is a delightful read. They both are married very unexpectedly. David never thought he would see Sarah as anything more than his sister's annoying friend but soon he is proven to be wrong. Albeit clumsy, awkward and outspoken she still has a charming personality. On the other hand Sarah has had a crush on her friend's brother since the day he saved her from yet another embarrassment. So for her it isn't so difficult to be married to him. David needs time to adjust to their marriage. Which he does and then their chemistry is really worth reading about. Both are kind and helpful, ready to go on a mission to rescue the poor. I loved all aspects of this book but for me "Sarah" was the best part. She has become one of my very favourite adorable heroine.