About the Book: Truth is more dangerous than fiction…in this exhilarating upper YA fantasy that will capture fans of Shadow and Bone and Dark Water Daughter In ancient times, the Elder Wrights breathed their magic into the fabric of the seven seas. Now what was once an ocean of plenty is slowly becoming a sea of death, and the Talin—a race of hidden mages—are beginning to starve. And for the first time ever, one of their own has no magic. Ostracized by her own people, Nieve is certain that the old stories hide a missing piece of the puzzle. It’s just a matter of unlocking the secret. But when a stranger comes sailing into their harbor, Nieve’s world is suddenly blown wide open. Now she’s sailing on the seven seas—with a too-charming, swashbuckling pirate, a group of strange misfits, and a woman who claims to be one of the Elder Wrights. It’s like Nieve is living one of the stories she’s always loved…only now, she’s weaving a legend of her own. Except that the ol...
Synopsis
What can I say about my life?
I teach four-year old’s, my friends are few and far between, and my parents’ sex talk would make a Playboy Bunny blush. Dating, well I think my drawer of toys can answer that, just ask my mother. I live with my best friend who I can’t survive without – Oh did I forget to mention he is sexy as f*ck.
Tennyson, my best friend, decides he will figure out my love life. My hero, not really. His idea of helping me out is setting me up with loser after loser while he bangs every skank in the city. However, with a little persistence from him, much unwanted advice from my mom and pushing from my friends, I give date after shitty date a try.
Thing is, something holds me back. Something I can’t exactly put my finger on. I solicit Tenn’s help to fix the potential problem. Bad Idea. It won’t be easy, it will be fun, but shit I hope it’s worth it.
I’m Regan Banks and my life is about to change, big time.
★Releasing February 14th
★Join the Release Party - https://www.facebook.com/ events/1649830061978311/