Skip to main content

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom by Esther E. Schmidt

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom from USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt. Life is hard enough for a single mom without adding a man to it. Yet, when a stubborn biker appoints himself as her personal protector there’s no running him off. Get it here: https://books2read.com/Brockandbloom Author & Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt Release Day: October 6, 2026 Brock – Relocating our motorcycle club to a small town entails switching from outlaws to upstanding citizens. My president and I hit a roadblock when a threat from his past unexpectedly becomes relevant again. An innocent chance meeting lays a foundation, one I find myself fully committed to the more time I spend protecting the woman and her daughter. Bloom – I consider my mother’s funeral the final step in the closure I need for our lacking and distant relationship. Except, where I assume I’m the only one paying my respects, a group of bikers show up and change my life as well as my daughter’s. Enjoy the light suspen...

Week For Historical Romance + Giveaway!

SH July RDB What an exciting release week for historical romance! I'm so excited to celebrate these releases! Some of these are part of a series, but they are all standalone stories. DwS350
Alyssa Alexander
Release Day: July 24, 2017
Vivienne La Fleur is one of London’s most sought after opera dancers and one of England’s best weapons: the spy known as the Flower. When a French agent pressures her to change allegiance by abducting her sister, Vivienne is forced to seek the help of the only man in London who doesn’t want her, Maximillian Westwood.
66d08-goodreads

Earl-Archeress 350
E. Elizabeth Watson
Release Day: July 24, 2017
Lady Mariel is an archeress of unrivaled skill, as is Robert, the Earl of Huntington. With a tongue as sharp as her arrows, Mariel wants nothing to do with the gallant earl. Robert is intrigued by his Scottish wilding but they are no match made in heaven.
66d08-goodreads
MHMH 350
Amalie Howard & Angie Morgan
Release Day: July 24, 2017
Lord Henry Radcliffe can only exorcise the demons of his past through physicality. Intent on scandalizing London, Princess Irina Volkonsky is a hellion and every gentleman’s deepest desire. She knows better than to provoke the earl, but will stop at nothing to win the heart of the only man she’s ever loved.
66d08-goodreads
IOBS 350
Kimberly Bell
Release Day: July 25, 2017
Nicholas would give up his family and his fortune if Amelia would ever see him as more than a childhood friend. He’ll go along with her scheme, even if it means ruining both, because he’s got a plan that will change her mind.
66d08-goodreads
To celebrate these releases, Entangled Publishing is giving away a Historical Tea Time prize pack with a Royal Albert Teacup & Saucer set, a tea sampler, and 4 print Entangled Select Historical books!

IMG_3430
a Rafflecopter giveaway