Skip to main content

Review: Starling's Weave by L.E. Sterling

  About the Book: Truth is more dangerous than fiction…in this exhilarating upper YA fantasy that will capture fans of  Shadow and Bone  and  Dark Water Daughter In ancient times, the Elder Wrights breathed their magic into the fabric of the seven seas. Now what was once an ocean of plenty is slowly becoming a sea of death, and the Talin—a race of hidden mages—are beginning to starve. And for the first time ever, one of their own has no magic. Ostracized by her own people, Nieve is certain that the old stories hide a missing piece of the puzzle. It’s just a matter of unlocking the secret. But when a stranger comes sailing into their harbor, Nieve’s world is suddenly blown wide open. Now she’s sailing on the seven seas—with a too-charming, swashbuckling pirate, a group of strange misfits, and a woman who claims to be one of the Elder Wrights. It’s like Nieve is living one of the stories she’s always loved…only now, she’s weaving a legend of her own. Except that the ol...

Promo: “CRANE” LOST VALKYRIES MC #1 by Esther E. Schmidt


From the writer of “Areion Fury MC”, “Broken Deeds MC”, & “Wicked Throttle MC” Esther E. Schmidt is proud to introduce her fourth MC series; Lost Valkyries MC. This series will involve short stories (each of them standalone), “Crane”, will be kicking off this whole new series. Title: “Crane” Series: Lost Valkyries MC #1
Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt
Model/ Photographer: Nathan Hainline
Release Day: August 29th, 2017
Buy Links (Amazon – B&N – KOBO – iTunes): https://books2read.com/Crane
Faya - My eyes close and I brace for the pain. Except it doesn’t come. It always comes. Wait for it my mind tells me, making me brace some more. I hate waiting for it, when that happens it’s always so much worse.
Crane - The job was to prevent her from testifying. I’ve already been paid because my ass isn’t moving before the cash is in place. That’s right, I have a spotless reputation. A hitman who gets the job done. Any job, any time. Once I’ve given my word, and the cash is exchanged, it’s a done deal. No matter the consequences or obstacles, I will get it done. Something that the woman strapped to my back will find out firsthand.