Skip to main content

Review: Starling's Weave by L.E. Sterling

  About the Book: Truth is more dangerous than fiction…in this exhilarating upper YA fantasy that will capture fans of  Shadow and Bone  and  Dark Water Daughter In ancient times, the Elder Wrights breathed their magic into the fabric of the seven seas. Now what was once an ocean of plenty is slowly becoming a sea of death, and the Talin—a race of hidden mages—are beginning to starve. And for the first time ever, one of their own has no magic. Ostracized by her own people, Nieve is certain that the old stories hide a missing piece of the puzzle. It’s just a matter of unlocking the secret. But when a stranger comes sailing into their harbor, Nieve’s world is suddenly blown wide open. Now she’s sailing on the seven seas—with a too-charming, swashbuckling pirate, a group of strange misfits, and a woman who claims to be one of the Elder Wrights. It’s like Nieve is living one of the stories she’s always loved…only now, she’s weaving a legend of her own. Except that the ol...

Cover Reveal: The Hunt by Monica James

THE HUNT
Monica James

Series: A Hard Love Romance  
Book 1: Dirty Dix http://amzn.to/1Fz2WX0
Book 2: Wicked Dix http://amzn.to/1RiiIu7
Book 3 (Spin-Off): The Hunt
Genre: Rom-Com, Erotica
Release Date: October 30th 2017

Pre-Order Now:
Kindle: bit.ly/TheHuntKindle 
Amazon Paperback: bit.ly/TheHuntAmazon 
iBooks: bit.ly/TheHuntiBooks 
Nook: bit.ly/TheHuntNook 
Kobo: bit.ly/TheHuntKobo 

Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/y7smhnwe

BLURB:
My name is Hunter O’Shea and I have a confession to make…I’ve met a girl who consumes me. I know that makes me sound completely whipped, but Mary “Lamb” Mitts has the power to bring me to my knees…it’s just too bad she hates my guts. But that’s okay, because I hate hers, too. The fiery redhead stirs something in me that I can’t explain.
This temporary insanity could be due to the fact my best friend, who used to be a bigger player than me, is getting married. That must be it. I’m caught up in an Oprah moment.
The only solution is to get back in the game and forget she exists. That theory is great—too bad I don’t want anyone else.
I…just…want…her.
I’m so screwed.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S., Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, and the U.K.
Monica James resides in Melbourne, Australia, with her wonderful family, and menagerie of animals. She is slightly obsessed with cats, chucks, and lip gloss, and secretly wishes she was a ninja on the weekends.

AUTHOR LINKS:
Instagram: @MonicaJames
Website: monicajamesbooks.blogspot.com.au/