About the Book: Truth is more dangerous than fiction…in this exhilarating upper YA fantasy that will capture fans of Shadow and Bone and Dark Water Daughter In ancient times, the Elder Wrights breathed their magic into the fabric of the seven seas. Now what was once an ocean of plenty is slowly becoming a sea of death, and the Talin—a race of hidden mages—are beginning to starve. And for the first time ever, one of their own has no magic. Ostracized by her own people, Nieve is certain that the old stories hide a missing piece of the puzzle. It’s just a matter of unlocking the secret. But when a stranger comes sailing into their harbor, Nieve’s world is suddenly blown wide open. Now she’s sailing on the seven seas—with a too-charming, swashbuckling pirate, a group of strange misfits, and a woman who claims to be one of the Elder Wrights. It’s like Nieve is living one of the stories she’s always loved…only now, she’s weaving a legend of her own. Except that the ol...
Title: Canvas
Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 22, 2017
Blurb
Joshua Dawson is my best friend's ex-boyfriend. That alone
should be reason enough for me to keep my distance. Add in that he's a well
mannered, loyal and hardworking artist and I should be running in the other
direction.
He's damn near perfect, and I prefer my men hard to love and
easy to leave. Josh's only flaw is he wants forever, and for the first time I
might want the same. But loving someone doesn’t mean you deserve them.
He's all I want and everything I can't have.
Jacob Chance grew up in New England. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
An author of romantic suspense and sports romance, he plans to write many more sexy, suspenseful stories.
Author Links


