Skip to main content

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom by Esther E. Schmidt

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom from USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt. Life is hard enough for a single mom without adding a man to it. Yet, when a stubborn biker appoints himself as her personal protector there’s no running him off. Get it here: https://books2read.com/Brockandbloom Author & Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt Release Day: October 6, 2026 Brock – Relocating our motorcycle club to a small town entails switching from outlaws to upstanding citizens. My president and I hit a roadblock when a threat from his past unexpectedly becomes relevant again. An innocent chance meeting lays a foundation, one I find myself fully committed to the more time I spend protecting the woman and her daughter. Bloom – I consider my mother’s funeral the final step in the closure I need for our lacking and distant relationship. Except, where I assume I’m the only one paying my respects, a group of bikers show up and change my life as well as my daughter’s. Enjoy the light suspen...

Review: Baby on the Bad Boy’s Doorstep Victoria James


Synopsis
6 hours

Connor O'Leary knows nothing about babies, families, or good women, yet he's up to his ears in all three. Coming to Shadow Creek, Montana was meant to be a new start for this former oil rigger, but he had no idea that fresh beginning would include a baby on his doorstep and a hot nanny he can't stop thinking about. Diapers, feedings, and late nights soothing his little bundle of surprise were definitely not on his itinerary.

The last thing Haley Thomson expected to see is the reclusive Connor with a baby in his arms. Before she knows it, she's volunteered as nanny—temporarily. Helping out with baby Rosie is a dream come true and fills a space in her heart she believed will never be filled. But falling for Rosie's hot and sexy bachelor daddy is not on her to-do list…but boy would she ever like it to be...
Review
It's a great story, I quite enjoyed reading it. Also loved both the main characters, Connor and Haley are perfect for each other. Both with their insecurities, learning to love themselves, somehow they also start loving each other. But may be they don't have a future together, because will their hearts heal enough to trust again? A great book for all romance lovers, I definitely recommend it.

Connor suddenly finds himself with a baby. He didn't even know he was going to be a father and now he has a daughter. In his time of need Haley volunteers to help him out. After all there is nothing else she needs to do right now. He job will start soon enough, until then she can be a nanny for little Rosie. However, spending time with Connor turns out to be the worst decision for her. Because now she has feeling which she can't handle. How can she ever love another man? After the experience with her ex she is scared to trust again...

Connor knows how Haley feels but he can't do anything about it except giving her time. He only hopes that she realises how good they can be together and give them a chance to work through things. Together along with Rosie they can be a perfect family or maybe that's just a dream never to be...

It's very well-written. I loved it and am glad that I get a chance to read this book. I got a complimentary copy via NetGalley.