About the Book: Truth is more dangerous than fiction…in this exhilarating upper YA fantasy that will capture fans of Shadow and Bone and Dark Water Daughter In ancient times, the Elder Wrights breathed their magic into the fabric of the seven seas. Now what was once an ocean of plenty is slowly becoming a sea of death, and the Talin—a race of hidden mages—are beginning to starve. And for the first time ever, one of their own has no magic. Ostracized by her own people, Nieve is certain that the old stories hide a missing piece of the puzzle. It’s just a matter of unlocking the secret. But when a stranger comes sailing into their harbor, Nieve’s world is suddenly blown wide open. Now she’s sailing on the seven seas—with a too-charming, swashbuckling pirate, a group of strange misfits, and a woman who claims to be one of the Elder Wrights. It’s like Nieve is living one of the stories she’s always loved…only now, she’s weaving a legend of her own. Except that the ol...
A sexy silver fox might be the perfect solution to a midlife crisis.
Midlife Crisis
Another romance for the over 40
L.B. Dunbar
Romantic Comedy
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2rZRo1b
Amazon CA: http://bit.ly/CAMidlifeCrisis
Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/UKMidlifeCrisis
Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/AUMidlifeCrisis
Cover Design: Shanoff Designs
Cover Model: Tom Ernsting
Midge Everette.
I'm forty-one today.
It's my birthday,
And I'm crying over burnt toast.
That's not some euphemism.
Literally, I'm sobbing over stupid bread,
so I call a crisis center.
I just need someone to talk to about life.
Only I recognize the smoky voice of the man on the line.
In the name of all things, don't let it be...
Hank Paige.
As a former rock star,
I once had it all.
Fame. Fortune. Females.
Except for the one thing I wanted most.
Now, I fix cars and restore other people's dreams.
I just want to be somebody's someone.
And there's a certain woman with captivating eyes,
I want to fulfill my dreams.
For the love of all things, please let it be her...
In the midst of questioning everything,
could love be the resolution to a midlife crisis?
+ o +
If you loved Tommy Carrigan in After Care meet his best friend and former drummer, Hank, as he discovers romance in his forties.
Book 2 of the silver fox, former rock stars can be read as a standalone.
Connect with L.B. Dunbar
www.lbdunbar.com
Stalk Me: https://www.facebook.com/lbdunbarauthor
Stalk Me More: Instagram @lbdunbarwrites
Follow Me: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/l-b-dunbar
Tweet Me: https://twitter.com/lbdunbarwrites
Get News Here: https://app.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/j7j2s0
AND more things here...
Hang with us: Loving L.B. (reader group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/LovingLB/


