About the Book: Truth is more dangerous than fiction…in this exhilarating upper YA fantasy that will capture fans of Shadow and Bone and Dark Water Daughter In ancient times, the Elder Wrights breathed their magic into the fabric of the seven seas. Now what was once an ocean of plenty is slowly becoming a sea of death, and the Talin—a race of hidden mages—are beginning to starve. And for the first time ever, one of their own has no magic. Ostracized by her own people, Nieve is certain that the old stories hide a missing piece of the puzzle. It’s just a matter of unlocking the secret. But when a stranger comes sailing into their harbor, Nieve’s world is suddenly blown wide open. Now she’s sailing on the seven seas—with a too-charming, swashbuckling pirate, a group of strange misfits, and a woman who claims to be one of the Elder Wrights. It’s like Nieve is living one of the stories she’s always loved…only now, she’s weaving a legend of her own. Except that the ol...
Release Dates:
BRIDE-July 23
GROOM-August 13
Preorder BRIDE at the SALE price of .99 cents:
Bride iBook exclusive preorder: https://itunes.apple.com/us/ book/id1457693971
Groom iBook exclusive preorder: https://itunes.apple.com/us/ book/groom/id1457693621?mt=11
*Amazon preorder link coming soon.
•Add BRIDE (Deceit Duet #1) to Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/yycsv65u
•Add GROOM (Deceit Duet #2) to Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/y48ucf75
The first ten chapters of Bride will be released early to Logan’s newsletter—one chapter a week. Sign up for Logan’s Newsletter: https://www.subscribepage.com/ i5y5s9
Enter the $25 gift card giveaway here: https://m.facebook.com/story. php?story_fbid= 847570088921247&id= 356253988052862
Sign up to receive a LIVE ALERT when both Bride and Groom release: https://www.subscribepage.com/ k0r2b1
Release Blitz Blogger Sign up: https://tinyurl.com/y4kqkknw
BRIDE blurb:
Here comes the bride, all dressed in lies.
Love and cherish are not in Gabriel Prince’s vocabulary. He’s used to getting what he wants, and what he wants is me—as his bride.
I won’t give in to Gabriel’s undeniable sex appeal. I won’t fall for his charm. He won’t lift my veil of secrets. I promise to make his billionaire life miserable until he has no choice but to get rid of me.
Happy wife, happy life? I’ll let him think that.
Happy wife, happy life? I’ll let him think that.
Groom blurb:
Marry Clementine Bright or watch your carefully crafted kingdom crumble.
Marry Clementine Bright or watch your carefully crafted kingdom crumble.
Well played, Grandfather. Well played.
I’ll say my I do's and pretend to be the doting husband, but this is one union that’s strictly a marriage of inconvenience. Clementine may be disarmingly beautiful, but she defies me at every turn. I'm the king of my castle. The ruler of my bedroom. And even though I want her, I’ll fight the urge to have her, until death do us part.
I’ll say my I do's and pretend to be the doting husband, but this is one union that’s strictly a marriage of inconvenience. Clementine may be disarmingly beautiful, but she defies me at every turn. I'm the king of my castle. The ruler of my bedroom. And even though I want her, I’ll fight the urge to have her, until death do us part.
Follow Logan Chance to stay updated:
Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/ loganchanceauthor/


