Skip to main content

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom by Esther E. Schmidt

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom from USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt. Life is hard enough for a single mom without adding a man to it. Yet, when a stubborn biker appoints himself as her personal protector there’s no running him off. Get it here: https://books2read.com/Brockandbloom Author & Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt Release Day: October 6, 2026 Brock – Relocating our motorcycle club to a small town entails switching from outlaws to upstanding citizens. My president and I hit a roadblock when a threat from his past unexpectedly becomes relevant again. An innocent chance meeting lays a foundation, one I find myself fully committed to the more time I spend protecting the woman and her daughter. Bloom – I consider my mother’s funeral the final step in the closure I need for our lacking and distant relationship. Except, where I assume I’m the only one paying my respects, a group of bikers show up and change my life as well as my daughter’s. Enjoy the light suspen...

Pre-release Promo + Giveaway: Pets of Elsewhere by Jaimie Engle

 


Get lost in the mystery of GHOST DOG, book one in the exciting new series by Jaimie Engle, PETS OF ELSEWHERE.

Enter to win 1 of 3 signed paperbacks on Goodreads!

 

Haunted by four-legged ghosts in St. Augustine, a 12-year-old must help vengeful shadow-pets find rest or watch them pick off his family one-by-one.

Colten never wanted to leave Satellite Beach. His dad, a now retired Air Force Captain and his mom, a homemaker, couldn’t wait to open a bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, in a gorgeous Victorian that once belonged to a world-renowned veterinarian. Only, Colten sees things, hears things, and his sister almost dies—twice. Animal ghosts are reaching out from the other side with hints that the doctor may have been hiding things behind the Victorian’s closed doors, leaving Colten with two choices: help them or watch his whole family die.

PETS OF ELSEWHERE is a haunting middle grade thriller that blends elements of Pet Sematary with The House on Haunted Hill for kids who have outgrown Goosebumps and become die-hard fans of Supernatural.

 

Order your signed copy HERE.