Skip to main content

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom by Esther E. Schmidt

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom from USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt. Life is hard enough for a single mom without adding a man to it. Yet, when a stubborn biker appoints himself as her personal protector there’s no running him off. Get it here: https://books2read.com/Brockandbloom Author & Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt Release Day: October 6, 2026 Brock – Relocating our motorcycle club to a small town entails switching from outlaws to upstanding citizens. My president and I hit a roadblock when a threat from his past unexpectedly becomes relevant again. An innocent chance meeting lays a foundation, one I find myself fully committed to the more time I spend protecting the woman and her daughter. Bloom – I consider my mother’s funeral the final step in the closure I need for our lacking and distant relationship. Except, where I assume I’m the only one paying my respects, a group of bikers show up and change my life as well as my daughter’s. Enjoy the light suspen...

Release Blitz: When Love Fails by Fizza Younis

Synopsis

A collection of short stories about love, heartbreak, second chances, and letting go of the feelings that weigh you down.

Some stories don't start well, but end with a happily ever after. Yet, sometimes happy beginnings are all we get. When love fails, it leaves behind lost souls unable to find their way back to life. What happens then? And what if it wins?

The only certainty in life is that it's uncertain. No one knows what will happen next. How best you deal with the complications that ensue from your actions is what will define you and seal your fate.

Buy Link: https://books2read.com/u/4Dg1xr

Buy Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VYBN738