Skip to main content

Book Recommendation: Depths Untrodden by Fizza Younis

  Depths Untrodden A Poetry Collection by Fizza Younis A journey from the depths of oppression to the heights of liberation. Through vivid imagery, powerful metaphors, and lyrical language, these poems explore freedom, equality, and acceptance in a world that often denies them. Poetry for the soul. Get your copy here .

Cover Reveal: Esmeray by Esther E. Schmidt

Get it here:

Books2read.com/Esmeray

Author: Meadow Schmidt
Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt
Release Day: November 30, 2021

Esmeray - There is something I’ve tried to keep hidden from everyone and he should have never found out about it either. The new guy isn't who I thought he was, but he is the one finding the answers to the issue I've had for years.

Layth - When I went to my new school I never thought I would discover something like this. I found out normal isn't always what it seems to be. There was something special about the girl I fell for.