Skip to main content

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom by Esther E. Schmidt

OUT NOW: Brock and Bloom from USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt. Life is hard enough for a single mom without adding a man to it. Yet, when a stubborn biker appoints himself as her personal protector there’s no running him off. Get it here: https://books2read.com/Brockandbloom Author & Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt Release Day: October 6, 2026 Brock – Relocating our motorcycle club to a small town entails switching from outlaws to upstanding citizens. My president and I hit a roadblock when a threat from his past unexpectedly becomes relevant again. An innocent chance meeting lays a foundation, one I find myself fully committed to the more time I spend protecting the woman and her daughter. Bloom – I consider my mother’s funeral the final step in the closure I need for our lacking and distant relationship. Except, where I assume I’m the only one paying my respects, a group of bikers show up and change my life as well as my daughter’s. Enjoy the light suspen...

Out Now: Wicks by Esther E. Schmidt and Addy Archer

OUT NOW: Leander Burns MC: Wicks by USA Today bestselling author Esther E. Schmidt and Addy Archer. 99c eBook! Release week only! Be sure to snatch it up quick before the price increases to $2.99 in a few days! Get it here: https://books2read.com/Wicks

Authors: Esther E. Schmidt & Addy Archer
Cover Design / Photographer: Esther E. Schmidt
Model: Addy Archer
Release Day: October 24, 2023
Wicks - Encountering the curvy spitfire Sterling allows me to live in the moment and enjoy her for a handful of hours. By doing so, I put a dangerous situation on hold, which turns out to be a mistake. Because enemies will always strike when you least expect it.

Sterling - Within hours of meeting Wicks, he evolves from being a one-night stand to my savior and eventually my captor. Fighting him is useless, and joining forces is our only option when deception is thrown at our feet.

Leander Burns MC: Wicks can be read as a complete standalone novella. Two lives thrown together, unexpectedly creating fire on impact, unaware of the danger closing in on them at rapid speed.